Quad or Tracked Dumper?

First one has sold but that second one looks good plenty of power , needs a trailer hitch and if you got one with a pin on it aswll you could choker the log and put the other end into the pin , don't need a winch as tracked dumpers will go anywheree

Dumpy is great to hide when some loony is shooting at you with an air rifle

Do you want me to ride shotgun for you partner?:sneaky2:

Back to topic - I used my Eiger quad and a camping trailer with big wheels to shift whole oak trees ringed up out of the woods on an estate, ok it looks to small and fragile for the job but works well and leaves low pressure tracks in dry weather.:thumbup1:

very very small "cockpit" area, not a lot of room to drive wearing big boots.

They do do some bigger ones though.

I did look at these before I bought the old Carraro.

I'd say if you were goign to look at an alpine type of tractor then 35hp minimum, smaller than that and they are little more useful than a quad as they won't handle normal small implements that well and they will feel cramped to drive in boots.