Dale Kane trailers

woodland

ifor williams will change the wheel size to a 12 inch on the tipper if u ask

They will but they will charge me:sneaky2:, I wanted alloy ramps and they are an extra, Iv found that a lot of things as standard on the Dale Kane are extras on the ifor, dont get me wrong i own an ifor but I wonder have they rested a little too long on the luarels:confused1:

They will but they will charge me:sneaky2:, I wanted alloy ramps and they are an extra, Iv found that a lot of things as standard on the Dale Kane are extras on the ifor, dont get me wrong i own an ifor but I wonder have they rested a little too long on the luarels:confused1:

Give Dale a ring, you'll be talking to the guy that makes the trailers not a sales rep who sells them. I think, like for like, Dales may be slightly more expensive on paper, but they are simply built stronger, heavier floors, ramp springs, plate and drawbars. We've been contracting for 21 years and we've had dozens of trailers over the years and I got fed up buying big brand trailers that are engineered and designed to use a little metal and material in their construction as possible and simply don't stand up to the demands we make on them - which are not unreasonable. Our aim is as our other brand trailers need replaced, we'll replace our entire fleet with Dale Kane trailers.

Am I biased because they are made locally - doubt it. Out of all our machinery Dale Kane trailers are the only things made locally. Although I guess our Massey Ferguson tractor has strong local links with Messers Harry Ferguson being a Ulsterman.

Don't get to hung up on the initial purchase price, thing life time value! (Jeees, I sound like a sales rep!)

Edited by Gareth Dalzell

no i do not mean our ship building but agri engereening is very big. it is one of our strong points. flemmming, redrock, NC, kane trailers, Quad x, Dale kane trailers, keenen, wilson, McCauley Trailers, walter watsons, nugget, Chieftain trailers, gpm trailers to name a few. with a most of these with most of thes with in an hour and a half of us and will know of some of these

I was only joking chief, your boats are pretty top too these days - the lough boats are second to non.