Seeking employment West Midlands/Warwickshire, will get ANY NPTC's required ON DEMAND

YoGi_93

My name is Sam Pearson, in Barston, Solihull and I have officially left college so I am seeking employment and can start as soon as required. As stated in the title I will get any NPTC qualifications that you the employer desire. I am looking for any kind of employment at all; labourer/groundsman anything. I am extremely keen on the arboriculture area its been all I have been researching for the last year or so. I am going to college to study Arboriculture at Moreton Morrel in September but I am looking for any type of employment in the area to get a head start and get some experience. Full time, Part time, Permanent, Temporary, anything you require please contact me I am sure we could work something out. I also have a driving licence with no penalty points. I am extremely hard working, will travel anywhere within West Midlands/Warwickshire areas, dependant, enthusiastic and I have extremely good references from my current part time job as a sales assistant, available on request. I have also had experiences of felling 200+ dead elm trees and converting them into firewood.

If you are looking for a very hard working, flexible, motivated employee please email me or give me a call:

[email protected]

07970 298 286

01675 442 075

Brushcutter do you think that would genuinely help? I am willing to do anything and everything possible to get myself noticed and respected in the industry. My determination and enthusiasm are through the roof. What else would help? Apart from the obvious NPTC's...

When you leave college you'll have CS30,31 maybe 38,39 and a maybe a few others. You need to think what will set you apart from all the other graduates. I think having you trailer licence would really set you apart.

We've got 3 young lads at the moment none of them have trailers on their driving licence. Since all our trailers are 800kg upwards they can't drive them which is a real pain.

Think what you want to do in the future and base your stuff on that. I do think trailers is the way to go because it will be useful in forestry, arb and conservation. Have you considered doing something like the RFS cert arb or the ISA cert. arborist courses.

Ive seen a couple of arb companies with lorries around actually I think I'll probably get them licencess :-) does anyone know any good training companies and what sort of prices im goong to be looking at? As im also planning on getting my CS30/31 maybe 32 so i can try and get a job as a ground worker to get myself through college.

Don't know about companies but you'll be looking at between 1000-1500 quid for C+E i'd of thought.

Temp comanies are always looking for HGV drivers so you could make some decent money doing that through college to fund all your training.

Would you not get at least your CS30/31 through college rather than having to pay for them your self?

Don't know about companies but you'll be looking at between 1000-1500 quid for C+E i'd of thought.

Temp comanies are always looking for HGV drivers so you could make some decent money doing that through college to fund all your training.

Would you not get at least your CS30/31 through college rather than having to pay for them your self?

lol that is why i said the C+E it as gives you more options and when you think about it it is only 1000 more than the B+E but it gives you more for you money. and flexablity and arb compinies will like this lots.

Jesus mate, how much are you going to spend to get a £60-£100 a day job? Doing artic licenses is stupid money, unless the employer is willing to pay for them.

Is it? I'd consider it an investment in my future. It would seperate me from the rest of the identical college graduates and it would show any potential employers that i'm willing to invest in myself.

Also if arb work is slow i can drive lorrys and i can drive lorrys and tow big chippers for the arb company. If i did forestry i can lug the machines around the country on a low loader. Also the EA who use a lot of tractors, not technically for agri use may all need to get HGV vehicles to use them.

Also out of interest my forwarder ticket is the only one that an employer has paid for. I have a lot of chainsaw tickets and machinery tickets that i've paid for. Why should an employer invest in me if i'm not prepared to invest in myself?