Stump grinder parts wanted

Robert_S

i have a very old RAM pedestrian grinder with hydrostatic drive and i need some parts but as RAM no longer trade (unless some one knows of a dealer that stocks spares) i am looking for alternatives.

i need the pulley that adjusts the tension on the hydrostatic belts and the tension pulleys for the cutting wheel head, i have had a look at a few grinders and it is very similar in design and look of the DANequip 25-27sp if anyone has one of these could they take a picture with the side guard off so i can see the set up for the tension for the belts, alternatively another grinder might be similar so if anyone has some ideas, post away :thumbup:

cheers

I replaced the roller for the hydraustatic belt on my Caravaggi stump grinder with an aftermarket roller which I found in a bearings shop (SKF).

It is a hard plastic one with bearing pressed inside. Works fine for over 20 hours now, no signs of wear.

So try the bearing shop, good luck.

Pascal

• 2 weeks later...