henchman

chopthatup

Chopthatup, to state that "totally useless unsable ladders not for tree surgeons aimed at diy enthusiasts poor customer service arrogant staff and owner will not be recommending to ANYONE" does not really tell us much, nor would it tell the dealer much either when you complain. I havent bought or used a Henchman product, so how about you say what is really wrong with them, your exact findings?

Have you tried talking to the dealer properly instead of ranting at them, have you written to them? Do you understand how to set them up properly and safely?

To come on a forum to say something is crap, staff are crap etc is not good form, but if you have genuine concerns over a products safety, then this should be addressed, the company should be informed in the first instance, they have a right to defend their product.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I own a henchman platform I use for hedges.

Its good points are its safety aspects which I find invaluable.

I never cut from a ladder since falling and cutting through my left arm in 2007.

Its bad points are that it is poorly made.

Possibly because its made in Liverpool...

Non alloy parts rust or just fold up.

It is also always shedding its clips and pins that secure the legs and safety bars.

I am replacing the 'leg scissors' with solid versions made of tube. These are just plain crap and dangerous.

My complaints didn't fall on deaf ears though, I was sent a second pair of the same, total rubbish.

Its a devil but its my devil and it does earn me good money.

I just wish it was better made.

Ty

Enough said? Really? I don't think so. Not after your opening statement. Somebody else might think it is just the job for what they need. There's a huge difference between personal opion and something being completely useless for the job it is designed for. If IT is the latter then you should have recourse for a refund.

Since when has Wirral been Liverpool...

It is a light dig at a sterotype not a serious regionalist attack.

Liverpudlians dig make shoite Fords though...

p.s

I can't post smilies on this shoite samsung phone made by henchman in liverpool...xxx

This is the most ridiculous, and waste of space thread that has been on this forum for a long time. I never saw the original post, and TBH i am glad i didnt, but with a few exceptions the other posts in this thread have ranged from puerile to offensive, with totally useless thrown in there too. The sooner it gets wiped the better.