Holder tractor Flea bay

Big Bolt

That will be a fantastic little tractor. Put a winch on that and you'll have a fantatsic winch tractor. I expect that will go for at least 7k

Yes, useful tractor but aren't the hours quite high for a relatively small engine. To make it into a robust winch tractor it would benefit from caging and guarding and the exhaust angle reworking. A blade or loader on the front would be handy. That could end up as an expensive package.

Yes, useful tractor but aren't the hours quite high for a relatively small engine. To make it into a robust winch tractor it would benefit from caging and guarding and the exhaust angle reworking. A blade or loader on the front would be handy. That could end up as an expensive package.

I didn't see a number of hours. As long as its been looked after it should be ok and 50hp is quite big for a tractor of its size. My Valtra is much bigger than that and only 85.

Yea it could do with forestry guarding kit on it and a logging blade and idealy running the exahust to exit underneath. All easily done with the right know how. For a first tractor i still think someone would get a good deal i'm supprised that its only got one bid on it.

The hours are on a photo. I've fancied one of these for a while but I agree the start price is a bit optimistic for a machine w/o either loader or front links, and with £750 start price for the matching flotation tyres...

They appear at farm sales from time to time for quite a lot less, a grubbier but better equipped example with a loader, bucket & forks went for under £3k near Hexham not long ago.

Parts for the Holder engines (some had/have Deutz airbreathers) can be a bit tricky unless your German is good, apparently.