Oops...

janey

Er, it used to be me... :001_huh:

Jake Tibbetts is the manager there, then it's James (Jim) Chambers. All of their details can be found on the LTOA contacts page:

Islington

It's really gone down hill since i left! :biggrin:

The broked "pencil sharpener" :lol: was in Harrow. I think it was Arbutus, maybe, Arb... something anyway

cheers Janey already e mail sent, arbutus? seen them about :001_rolleyes:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Er, it used to be me... :001_huh:

Jake Tibbetts is the manager there, then it's James (Jim) Chambers. All of their details can be found on the LTOA contacts page:

Islington

It's really gone down hill since i left! :biggrin:

The broked "pencil sharpener" :lol: was in Harrow. I think it was Arbutus, maybe, Arb... something anyway

Hi Janey,

Get your knee down,we need you on another thread ! See Hama !!

Ouch ! Are you still a two wheeler. Or are you still in hibernation in W 1.? Sorry you do not know who the hell I am.......I am ( or was till finances took a downturn a fellow biker )

Hama will give you the bad news !!

Ignore this batty bloke, dont know what he is on about!:lol:

Alans a top fella who seems to know a lot of ~~~~! well worth listening to when hes lucid and not having senior moments!:laugh1:

Ouch ! Are you still a two wheeler. Or are you still in hibernation in W 1.? Sorry you do not know who the hell I am.......I am ( or was till finances took a downturn a fellow biker )

Hama will give you the bad news !!

Couldn't you have sold a kid or something, rather than the bike??? That would have been my preference :laugh1:

C'mon then Ham - what ghastly things have you found in fair Islington?

Couldn't you have sold a kid or something, rather than the bike??? That would have been my preference :laugh1:

C'mon then Ham - what ghastly things have you found in fair Islington?

My kids are probably older than you and would most vociferously object to the prospect of being sold into slavery. One lives in deepest Sutton and works in the city, Commutes by bike tho !