Wok in central scotland

sandy

Hi

I am currenly emplyed in an office but i need to get out and into the world of arb. If there are any jobs out there then i would need to give 4 weeks notice so please bear this in mind.

I am looking to quit my office job and sit cs30/31 asap, which i will be funding myself. Then get climbing tickets asap thereafter.

I can also get all reqd ppe and a saw at my own expence if necessary.

I am a really keen, hard working 26 year old, i am reliable and sensible and just need someone to give me the chance to get into the arb industry. I am based in west lothian and have full clean driving licence.

If you think i might be suitable please reply / pm

Thanks for looking

Wok?!

Oops! Hopefully I'm better at cutting trees than I am at typing!

Robert, i am based in Whitburn, there is a company 'central tree surgeons' in my town who I will be applying to when I have done cs 30/31..

I seen that Borders offer the other day.. Deffo something that would appeal to me, and the perfect opportunity for someone like myself. I just assumed the job would be finished by the time I get my first tickets done..

I also ment to add that I will consider anything, I am prepared to start at the bottom if it helps me get to where I want to be! I will also consider temporary or part time opportunities .

Cheers

Oops! Hopefully I'm better at cutting trees than I am at typing!

Robert, i am based in Whitburn, there is a company 'central tree surgeons' in my town who I will be applying to when I have done cs 30/31..

I seen that Borders offer the other day.. Deffo something that would appeal to me, and the perfect opportunity for someone like myself. I just assumed the job would be finished by the time I get my first tickets done..

I also ment to add that I will consider anything, I am prepared to start at the bottom if it helps me get to where I want to be! I will also consider temporary or part time opportunities .

Cheers

Sandy im from whitburn, i stay in armadale though, best of luck with you future mate, definatly get in touch with Ian, im sure he will point you in the right direction.

[Robert, thanks for posting the link. Got a couple of guys coming for a trial and things are going from strength to strength. Catch you soon.]

no problems Ian, anyone else i will send them your way

hope your well

Robert

Robert

Edited by Robert_S

Sandy im from whitburn, i stay in armadale though, best of luck with you future mate, definatly get in touch with Ian, im sure he will point you in the right direction.

Robert

its a small world eh? do you know of any local shops that are good for equipment PPE / climbing gear / saws? or am i cheaper ordering online?

Iain, i have sent you an email. i am searching for a cs30/31 course starting asap just now, and i am waiting to hear back from a couple of colleges about availability.