help me find the cheapest top handle please

egs

I thought you had to hold cs39 to be able to buy a topper justin, correct me if im wrong

Or is it only recomendation?

If a member of the public walked in off the street and asked for a 200T is it ok for you to sell him one? :biggrin:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you had to hold cs39 to be able to buy a topper justin, correct me if im wrong

Or is it only recomendation?

If a member of the public walked in off the street and asked for a 200T is it ok for you to sell him one? :biggrin:

Yes it is OK to sell them one, it's not law for us not to. But I wouldn't until I've gone through a load of questions and found out why he is after one.

Loads of domestic customers come down and head straight for the 200T because it's small, the price normally moves them on quickly. We would explain that it needs to be used by a trained operator and the reasons why, then move them on to a MS181 cheaper and better suited for them with all the PPE explained, or give them a card for a local tree surgeon if I'm feeling they are not quite the right person to use a saw.

Yes it is OK to sell them one, it's not law for us not to. But I wouldn't until I've gone through a load of questions and found out why he is after one.

Loads of domestic customers come down and head straight for the 200T because it's small, the price normally moves them on quickly. We would explain that it needs to be used by a trained operator and the reasons why, then move them on to a MS181 cheaper and better suited for them with all the PPE explained, or give them a card for a local tree surgeon if I'm feeling they are not quite the right person to use a saw.

Well put mate, you learn something everyday and it just goes to show why a good dealer is important, :biggrin:

well back on topic...... i decided to raid the business account and buy brand spanker. got a class deal from gustharts.

But thanks for all the advice Jonesie!!! lol Well i bought two off you today so that should make up for the missed sale!!!!