Double Dawg problem

Samuel

you will find that a matching set will match.

Ill find you a part number for them, if you noticed my thread on just a bit of fun, i put the 660 dogs on my 260, all the pro saws have the same side casing and the dawgs are all the same measurements, so all fit between each other.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what dog/bumper spike is the one you bought, designed to fit on?

if i was you i would just buy the large felling dog/bumper spike kit for the ms460, i prefer them (for ringing up) to the 066 ones as the bottem spike is slightly longer, got a similar style dog on my dolmar 153

they have them standard on the 460 rescue http://cdn-4.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/NewVehicles/nv98565_0_400.jpg but you can order them from your dealer

if i was you i would just buy the large felling dog/bumper spike kit for the ms460, i prefer them (for ringing up) to the 066 ones as the bottem spike is slightly longer, got a similar style dog on my dolmar 153

they have them standard on the 460 rescue http://cdn-4.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/NewVehicles/nv98565_0_400.jpg but you can order them from your dealer

liam those spikes are available as apart on the 660 too, there are 3 types, arctic, magnum and standard models, the magnum and arctic have the bigger bottom spike

numbers

1122 664 0505 Bumper spike on the inside

1122 664 0500 Bumper spike outside

youll need the two mounting bolts aswell for the outside

9008 319 0960 Hexagon head screw M5x12

9214 320 0700 Lock nut M5

that should see you right. they arent expensive

thanks Rob really appreciate it, will post a pic on "abit of fun" when i have it sorted:thumbup:

the one i bought was designed for a 441, but am going to buy the parts that rob suggested