Permanant roles for climbers in Berkshire

Big John

Hi Big John

I'm not yet qualified as a climber yet- I have had training for CS38/39 and paid for the assessments, I just postponed taking them until I was confident I would pass. Will most likely be taking them in Feb - as I've been lucky enough to find someone with spare kit to climb with on weekends.

In the meantime, just in case you need another groundsman I have CS30/31, Lantra certs for woodchippers & stumpgrinders and PA1/6 handheld sprayer tickets. I've already emailed my CV to the recruitment email address on your website, just thought I'd say hello on here too.

Regards

Guy Kelly

Hi Big John

I am about to finish 9 week course at Merrist Wood, already passed cs31 and cs38, I am taking my CS30 and 39 before the course finishes on the 28th of Jan. In the mean time I have been working for a local firm on the weekends and a bit over Christmas.

Since I have been with them I have done 2 climbing jobs and the rest of the time was spent dragging wood and clearing up.

I have been offered a Job at the firm i have been working with but only as a Subby climber, I am keen for full employment if possible and keeping my options open as i am only working with one company.

PM if interested I live in Ascot and have a full clean UK driving license [sorry no trailer or hgv]

There is also a guy on my course who lives in Reading who i can pass details on to if you don't mind.