sky seat

duffs

Cheers fella, thats spot on, its not eactly a komet but cresto is practically the same design. Other sites do offer cresto but the harneys are dont have a single sliding d or have two d ends for a mallon.

Guys guys guys, look this is not the HSE webcommunty, this is an informal blithering thing for this and that. I understand my written english may not be understandable from the off, however, for me, to write something fast as I dont want to spend so much of my life typing on arbtalk it is much faster for me to type it the way i say it. piece.

North West Ireland.

Cheers fella, thats spot on, its not eactly a komet but cresto is practically the same design. Other sites do offer cresto but the harneys are dont have a single sliding d or have two d ends for a mallon.

Some also have a hard seat, just to let you know in case you didnt.:001_smile:

Guys guys guys, look this is not the HSE webcommunty, this is an informal blithering thing for this and that. I understand my written english may not be understandable from the off, however, for me, to write something fast as I dont want to spend so much of my life typing on arbtalk it is much faster for me to type it the way i say it. piece.

North West Ireland.

If you were typing fast to save time it was obviously a false economy because you had to type the above....:001_tongue:

[/b]

Some also have a hard seat, just to let you know in case you didnt.:001_smile:

Aye, you're correct. However, funny enough, the actual harness was tradsvard as 'Edenarb' had mentioned, dough. As i've been looking around the various site's for the harness, I got used to looking at Cresto or Komet, boo hoo. Thats what put me on Komet.

Anyway, the Cresto on treeworker with the sliding D is identical. She's the one. It's hard to try a different harness especially when there ain't retailer in these part's to try them on for size. Cheer's all again for the replie's regarding the harness. I'm just going to be a grouch and stick with the same harness.

O aye, I looked at the Forum Rule's and couldn't really see anything in there about the standard of written English or grammer.

However, I duly understand that most guy's and gal's havent the faintest on some shortcut's to word's etc, so..........I shall change my way's until I get bored!

In actual fact, for the craic that is, quoting problem's with someones' post's and the way that they display colloquialism's it isn't far off contravening Rule's 4 & 5 !!!!!!:thumbup::001_tt2:

The original Svensk Trädvård harnesses were manufactured (I think) by the swedish company Cresto, at least they are now. I had one when I first started and always thought it was hard work climbing....then I saw the light (!) and realised there were other light and better ones around....I would never go back eventhough the new ones are lighter and less bulky. I have tried a few different ones and really like my TreeAustria.

The original Svensk Trädvård harnesses were manufactured (I think) by the swedish company Cresto, at least they are now. I had one when I first started and always thought it was hard work climbing....then I saw the light (!) and realised there were other light and better ones around....I would never go back eventhough the new ones are lighter and less bulky. I have tried a few different ones and really like my TreeAustria.

Aye, my first was similar to the petzl navaho one a few years ago. Plenty of freedom stretch-wise but the leg straps really pinched my weee soft legs. I took it then that the rest of the harneys of similar design would be the same. You, i suppose like many in the UK, have reasonable access to an actual shop selling treework harneys. Over here, in the wild wild west theres not a single outlet (theres an opening for sure) so its hard to get the chance to try out other ones for size. I was kinda keen on the butterfly II but if I buy it online whats the chances of leaving it back, its a real f n gamble isn't it!!:confused1: