Advise for best company to carry out 130 tipper conversion

mph

Has anyone first hand expirence of a good company to carry out 130 tipper conversion on a new single cab,and general tips on build ideas. Currently we are looking at Arbtruck.com and foley, nene are not returning my calls.

Also trying to find a good insurance quote, currently with NFU and still waiting for a quote. Apparently my hcpu landrover has been for many years insured on a car policy and now they tell me I need commercial insurance policy? sound like its going to be expensive.

Also worried about having it stolen and waiting a long time for a replacement. Was thinking of having a tracker fitted as I will be keeping it for a long time.

Hope someone out there can help, really glad this forum exists and looking forward to being an active member. As uasual time is my problem if work carrys on which I hope it does, then a trip to the funny farm is just a logs through away.

Also trying to find a good insurance quote, currently with NFU and still waiting for a quote. Apparently my hcpu landrover has been for many years insured on a car policy and now they tell me I need commercial insurance policy? sound like its going to be expensive.

surprised if its a HCPU its not already been on a commertial policy especially with NFU, i ended up going with adrian flux and saved about £100 over the NFU quote on my 130, but definatly shop around and get a few quotes and then go back to NFU and see what they can do. If they had been within £50 i would have gone with them,

Charlie

Has anyone first hand expirence of a good company to carry out 130 tipper conversion on a new single cab,and general tips on build ideas. Currently we are looking at Arbtruck.com and foley, nene are not returning my calls.

Also worried about having it stolen and waiting a long time for a replacement. Was thinking of having a tracker fitted as I will be keeping it for a long time.

Hope someone out there can help, really glad this forum exists and looking forward to being an active member. As uasual time is my problem if work carrys on which I hope it does, then a trip to the funny farm is just a logs through away.

Tracker do a lifetime system, which covers your vehicle for the time you own it, which is approx £250 for fitting, then a subscription of about £270ish, see http://www.TRACKER.co.uk