Wamsler stoves

T14EES T14UNK

I want to install a multifuel range for cooking, heating and water and have been looking at this make. I originally looked at mulberry's but have recently heard about very poor quality. My aim is to use wood as much as possible and aim for an output of around 60,000 btu's.

Can you offer any advice on them or other makes if you have any experience of them.

Thanks

....missing my woodburner at the mo, can't wait for my new house and a new start with a new fire and hopefully a new cooker/boiler

Only found these stoves after I had already purchased my Esse. If I could turn the clock back I would have bought the Warmsler instead of the Esse as the quality is so much better and the heating more controllable. Only found out about them when looking to buy another house that had one installed for over 25 years and the whole house was very toasty as well as doing all the cooking.

yeh my parents have one a 900 its a great boiler range well made where are you from?

I fancy the 1100 so I get a bit more out of it. I'm from Huddersfield. How does it do when using just wood. Quantities and length of burn between refills. I want to be able to go to work and not have to rely on the wife. She might panic!!! And if I come home wanting a bath and she's forgotten, how long to get it going and producing hot water and baking some fresh bread.

Cheers

well about 4hrs on wood but it depends on what wood oak will last longer and if you shut it down to tickover i think you could get it to go to 8 hrs at a push dad uses anthrasite on it to keep it in over nite we've fitted a 300litre water tank so always plenty of hot water. to get the oven hot for cooking through some conifer on it to get some flame it soon gets hot. not sure where your nearest dealer is but theres one in newark that have a small one in working we went down to the importers in exeter to see one in there showroom. as local dealers will probably not have one to look at.

if you wanted to come and look im sure my dad will be happy to show you it and talk about it

Your going soft James, I had mine stripping and cleaning out my stove today. It kicks out loads more heat when clean :biggrin:

Just nice and toasty ready for me to put me feet up when I get home

I'll re phrase that then.

I dont trust her to keep it going cos ive seen her trying to light the fire in our old house and it isnt 100% reliable.

I was hoping for a fool proof system....not that I'm calling her a fool:sneaky2: