ABC Arb Cert Hadlow - Not Happy

rcarolina

I have seen the HCC course works for the Cert Arb and it looked okay but not as good as the ISA publications. However, none of the UK publications are structured in the easy to readable way of the ISA which is a shame.

I might be able to help you out with some of the course work or loan you some books given, I am not far from Scotty Castle. However, as a payment, I would want that can of Tenttas Extra Large on the drinks trolley in the drawing room:lol:

I know this doesn't help you at the moment, but I would be interested to know how many people who be interested in doing the ABC Arb theory via distance learning (specifically being delivered over the Internet)?

I've just started to create a distance learning package covering all the theory elements through the use of text, pictures, videos and audio programs. My boss is a little bit sceptical about doing this, but I'm keen to get it going and think that there is a demand for this?

What do you people think? Am I right, or is my boss right to be sceptical about it? If it happens (and I hope it does as I've already started doing it!), then it would be available from September 2011 through Sparsholt College.

Please let me know either on here, or PM me.

Thanks.

Dave.

I know this doesn't help you at the moment, but I would be interested to know how many people who be interested in doing the ABC Arb theory via distance learning (specifically being delivered over the Internet)?

I've just started to create a distance learning package covering all the theory elements through the use of text, pictures, videos and audio programs. My boss is a little bit sceptical about doing this, but I'm keen to get it going and think that there is a demand for this?

What do you people think? Am I right, or is my boss right to be sceptical about it? If it happens (and I hope it does as I've already started doing it!), then it would be available from September 2011 through Sparsholt College.

Please let me know either on here, or PM me.

Thanks.

Dave.

Yo. I've just signed up for the HCC distance learning course. It is changing format from end of December this year so that part of the course must be delivered/examined by lessons, thus kicking out the distance learning option. If that makes sense.