West midlands area members

gazf

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi gaz I'm from kingswinford hopeing to go sat if work allows, what your company name/who u work for?

Many thanks simon

Hi si

I dont work for anyone in the tree game full time any more, At the moment im a site manager at a primary school, but used to work for a company called IGM that was based in lye at first but then moved to alverley up bridgenorth way.

Im keeping my foot in the door by doing weekend jobs for timber tim, have same good times with the lads but always looking for someone who needs a hand on a weekend. ive got my own climbing gear and im always trying to get up a tree one way or another, I want to get some more tickets but as ever it a money thing. The ones im aiming for next are felling and working up a tree with rope and harness

How about you mate who do you work for?

Edited by gazf

Gaz,

I'm from Stourbridge, work for wyre forest dc, also run my own business.... I'm up the apf 2moz, as working on sat... Maybe a west mids get together may b on the cards...? :thumbup1:

Ya sound ideal ill be up for that

Whats your business name and ill look out for ya.

Let me know if you ever need an extra hand in staff on the weekends

Ya sound ideal ill be up for that

Whats your business name and ill look out for ya.

Let me know if you ever need an extra hand in staff on the weekends

I think i remember you now..., im sure we have swapped e-mails b4. Between me and sihart100(whos my brother-in-law) im sure we can find you some work... as for a get together we have a yard with a large woodland with plenty of nice trees to climb...:thumbup1:

Hi si

I dont work for anyone in the tree game full time any more, At the moment im a site manager at a primary school, but used to work for a company called IGM that was based in lye at first but then moved to alverley up bridgenorth way.

Im keeping my foot in the door by doing weekend jobs for timber tim, have same good times with the lads but always looking for someone who needs a hand on a weekend. ive got my own climbing gear and im always trying to get up a tree one way or another, I want to get some more tickets but as ever it a money thing. The ones im aiming for next are felling and working up a tree with rope and harness

How about you mate who do you work for?

lol its a small world say hi to tim & jamie next time u work with him, i think i mite of worked with you a few years ago when i did some subbing for timber tim, think you was just learning to climb then.

I work at dudley council with graham and dot full time but been doing my own stuff for a few years and looking at setting up on my own as its looking like were going be made redundant at end of year the way things are going.

if you pm me your number and when i need a hand ill give you a bell

u going up the apf with tim?

cheers si

I think i remember you now..., im sure we have swapped e-mails b4. Between me and sihart100(whos my brother-in-law) im sure we can find you some work... as for a get together we have a yard with a large woodland with plenty of nice trees to climb...:thumbup1:

Get together sound great :thumbup: would be good to meet up with local arbtalkers.

That would be sound bro give us a shout anytime work would be great thanks.

We can sort a day out in the weekend to have a rec climb,

Ill have a word with my mate jay about him coming too if thats cool with you

Edited by gazf