Jo beau 200 or 300

starkeylandscapes

As Jo-Beau has no representation within the UK consider the Greenmech machine as the best alternative

I know its not Uk but its only across the water - Woodpecker Environmental in Dublin were doing them - not sure if they still are. Flip some sterling into "yoyos" and Paddy's yer uncle! Better still take the van over, get lashed in Dublin, load up the chipper and sleep the hangover off on the boat.:thumbup:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As Jo-Beau has no representation within the UK consider the Greenmech machine as the best alternative

Are Prochip no longer doing them? Are Prochip even still doing anything?:confused1:

Although there is a current "fad" for the little Greenmech, the Jo-beau is the original and best:thumbup:, get a 300 over the 200

i was at saltex to and sorry if i affend anyone but the demo man didnt do a good job of selling the machine in my eyes one that did catch my eye is GTM i think its called. last year at saltex the demo man on the cs100 18hp made me think i made the wrong choice i have a jobeau m400.

its not just the machine is the way u use it and learn to make the best of it thats what makes the machine good. i think everyone with a wee-chipper will agree

i like the greenmech ad15 think its a great bit of kit but if there was a dealer for jo-beau at the moment i would still have a yellow machine mate this is what i think. i think the jo-beau is built a bit better than the cs100. i would never change my m400 and hired a m300 before i brought my jo-beau and i would say you would not go wrong with a m300

but jo-beau seem to be changing hands alot if u want to play it safe (ie spares,and need help maitaining ur machine then i would go for a greenmech) there more or less the same chipper ones green ones yellow ,yellow one has a honda engine green one has a briggs and both do the same job