Mitsubishi L200 Advice needed.

Czlowiek Drzewo

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Be lucky to get 25 mpg out of one, wheel spin something awful in 2wd on the road, especially with a trailer on the back, second row seats are ok if you employ dwarves and you bang your knee on the gear stick constantly when in fifth, apart from that...............:001_cool::laugh1:

I get up to 33mpg over a tank out of my old shape without a trailer.

wheels spin with the awful standard bridgestone tyres (now have BFG all terrains which are much better)

Bought my 06 plate 1 year ago on 108K miles. Now its done 130K and still going strong.

Main problems for me- slow pulling trailer up a hill, very poor turning circle.

Love my L200 :thumbup:

Charlie.

For that money you could get a nice 80 series Land Cruiser. Mine is a '94 and just sailed through the MOT. I did the big end bearings as a precaution at 140k but they looked normal, i sleep better as a result.

I had my 16' ifor on the back today to collect some stone. 3400kg first weigh, guy on the loader got a bit carried away, second weigh 7020kg! Pulled it like it wasn't there. Tow bar rated at 3500kg, 165hp, 27mpg, front,rear and center diff locks. It's the bollox!

I wouldn't recommend one. We run 6 of them, ranging from 02 to 09 on our farm. and have had loads of issues. They look good but are soft - you name it, we have bust it - we use them hard but still expect more from a truck. My own '06 truck needed a clutch before 80k and suspension replacement at 60k - it gets very easy use. We have found them rubbish at towing. Styleover substance.....I wouldn't have another.

I wouldn't recommend one. We run 6 of them, ranging from 02 to 09 on our farm. and have had loads of issues. They look good but are soft - you name it, we have bust it - we use them hard but still expect more from a truck. My own '06 truck needed a clutch before 80k and suspension replacement at 60k - it gets very easy use. We have found them rubbish at towing. Styleover substance.....I wouldn't have another.

You wouldn't have another ! Yet you have 6 :confused1:

Before buying check out the model;

4work = 4 f*ing up, often full of dents, whats and oil change?

Animal= 4 p*keys, often seen with loadsa 'chrome bling' - never used off road.

Warrior= 4 fair grounds often see towing fold up kiddy rides, even more bling.

4life = driven by real men, elbow out of window - often used off road (OK I've got one)

Before buying check out the model;

4work = 4 f*ing up, often full of dents, whats and oil change?

Animal= 4 p*keys, often seen with loadsa 'chrome bling' - never used off road.

Warrior= 4 fair grounds often see towing fold up kiddy rides, even more bling.

4life = driven by real men, elbow out of window - often used off road (OK I've got one)

I feel good now :thumbup: