Petzl Sequioa Harness

Amelanchier

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the seat as far as i can remember is an additional extra, the new stuff from Petzl looks good i saw it a few months ago. They have also changed to ascenders so that they grip the rope a bit better. Not sure if the new stuff is available yet but i will find out and let you guys know.

Yea the seat as far as i can remember is an additional extra, the new stuff from Petzl looks good i saw it a few months ago. They have also changed to ascenders so that they grip the rope a bit better. Not sure if the new stuff is available yet but i will find out and let you guys know.

Is that you, Matt?

Me and another lad bought the Petzl Sequoia harnesses from you at Kingswood a couple of weeks ago. They got us through our Units 38 and 39 and were fantastic! Many thanks. :thumbup:

Also bought some PPE and a saw (346XP) from you too - excellent stuff!

Cheers!

been climbing in mine for 2 plus months now love it fantastic bit of kit, but seeing as i had spent the last 4 plus years in a weavers what a change.

I bet that is a complete change for you, those weaver harness just keep on going. A mate of mine had one and just wanted it to fail the loler inspection so he could get a new one, it never did though.:001_smile: Think he gave up waiting and bought a new harness anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
No I'm Justin I was away so one of our guys Matt came down instead hope he looked after you.

A friend of mine who did the kingswood course as part of his resettlement training a few months ago, brought some kit and clothing from your company. he recommended to keep an eye out for you when I do my courses...:thumbup1:

Looking forward to it, do you take plastic:001_smile::001_smile: