Civil unrest,FUEL COSTS,

steve the tree

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peak oil is a fact, its just the timescale that is variable.

Yep your right there, Marion King Hubbert got it wrong didn't he predict peak oil would happen between 1965-1975?

Obviously peak oil will happen one day , thats a fact! but don't think for a minute folks think the world will end up in anarchy! we won't end up living like ''The Survivors'' [70's tv programe] ohh alright i'll get a vid of the show for our younger viewers...:001_tongue:

The NWO [new world order] with its greedy capitalist bosses, will see we don't stray to far from the line! they already have plan of action! its called the Army! shame really because i'd be up for a bit of banditry.....:scared1:

Oooh scary the ''Survivors'' [remember though no cars, and why didn't she empty the can of food into the saucepan? strange days the 1970's lol]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfcRn0ikLSo&feature=related[/ame]

Lee, Marion King Hubbert got his calculations exactly right. He predicted the peak of oil for the US market. He was scorned for years until he was proved exactly right.

And if you think that the powers that be have the skills to cope with the coming crisis, you have much more faith in their ability's than me...

Lee, Marion King Hubbert got his calculations exactly right. He predicted the peak of oil for the US market. He was scorned for years until he was proved exactly right.

And if you think that the powers that be have the skills to cope with the coming crisis, you have much more faith in their ability's than me...

According to what i've read Hubbert got his dates all wrong, but hey George Orwell was right just 20 years or so out [big brother cctv etc]

As for your last paragragph, you should know by now mate I have no faith in the powers that be! I detest the powers that be! I could advance on the subject but, i'd most probably be quoted out of context by the ignorant and be called a racist..:sad:

Yep your right there, Marion King Hubbert got it wrong didn't he predict peak oil would happen between 1965-1975?

Obviously peak oil will happen one day , thats a fact! but don't think for a minute folks think the world will end up in anarchy! we won't end up living like ''The Survivors'' [70's tv programe] ohh alright i'll get a vid of the show for our younger viewers...:001_tongue:

The NWO [new world order] with its greedy capitalist bosses, will see we don't stray to far from the line! they already have plan of action! its called the Army! shame really because i'd be up for a bit of banditry.....:scared1:

Oooh scary the ''Survivors'' [remember though no cars, and why didn't she empty the can of food into the saucepan? strange days the 1970's lol]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfcRn0ikLSo&feature=related

Lee please tell me you've read about life after Oil. Please excuse my cackhanded way of explaining this...Pretty much all commentators have agreed that there would be a break down in Infrastructure,

society, and law and order. Due to reduced food supplies, populations would move away from cities and out into the countryside. With no police, or army, those scummy enough to steal and kill for food would make them selves known. This period would eventually end and the country would find itself pre industrial revolution. Small communities brought together to survive. We need each other.

This small community society is what Anarchy is about (amongst other things) Don't confuse it with chaos and disorder.

This subject is usually covered in greater depth, so I have only made an attempt to get it across to you. Please read some texts on the subject, Google will point you in the right direction, but also the library, which is where I found books on the subject. Happy trails.

As for your last paragraph, you should know by now mate I have no faith in the powers that be! I detest the powers that be! I could advance on the subject but, I'd most probably be quoted out of context by the ignorant and be called a racist..:sad:

It's the powers that be that would have us believe that all is OK and dandy with oil. So you agree with them on this very important subject. You would only be accused of racism if you were being racist. So dint worry as you can see how to avoid such name calling.

Feudalism, a term first used in the early modern period (17th century), in its most classic sense refers to a Medieval Europe political system comprised of a set of reciprocal legal and military obligations among the warrior nobility, revolving around the three key concepts of lords, vassals, and fiefs.

So where do you see yourself in this system Lee, and how do you see it emerging from the breakdown of our technological society?

Feudalism, a term first used in the early modern period (17th century), in its most classic sense refers to a Medieval Europe political system comprised of a set of reciprocal legal and military obligations among the warrior nobility, revolving around the three key concepts of lords, vassals, and fiefs.

So where do you see yourself in this system Lee, and how do you see it emerging from the breakdown of our technological society?

Do you know what? I didn't know that. I had assumed that it was a society based on Feuds. Like Northern Pakistan. AK 47s and all that. Lots of shooting up each others villages.