Inclusional arboriculture- from the top

Tony's rule, .... attack the argument not the person... applies at all times.:001_smile:

You have trees to cut tommorrow hamma, I have some logs to shift where I dropped/sectioned a whole big tall dead sycy into a 6 foot wide space, (still haven't bought a new camera) and I think tony has reports to write.

And I'm trying to watch Big Brother:blushing:

I cant help it, my working life is dull, this forum enables me to fulfill that need to "engage" and learn from others, as for attacking tony, nah, Tony is a role model of excelence, and I value his "difficult" approach. far more than he will ever realise.:thumbup1:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he'll teach us how to do a cushty desk job if we ask him nicely:001_cool:

Oh god no!

i want a job that requires at least SOME effort! lol, (teasing all report writing arbs!) i know how hard that work is, not physicaly but mentaly, its difficult in another level for sure.

and no i dont really want an office job just yet, ive got 20 years of hardcore assesments ahead of me, ecological surveys the works! even a few trees to climb to research "bats in the canopy!":laugh1:

I'll be 70 by then. {scared smiley face}

And just because I helped you demolish Tony's entropy thing doesn't mean your'e right. Grumpy ex new age hippy is right:biggrin:

well in will be 58 in 20! so not a lot of difference by then!

I will work in the woods till i dont have the legs to carry me, then i shal drag myself to the nearest seculded oak and allow myself an inclusive and worthy end contributing to the biomass, where my transfiguration will take place and i will be one with the trees and the fungi!:thumbup1:

Actually, I'm writing an Implications Assessment right now(ish) - how's that for effort?

And no-one demolishes entropy, it demolishes you. Even grumpy ex new age hippies.:D

I don't know what an IA is, but glad you came back on that one Tony.

I think the wine and rollups will get this hippy, if he don't fall out of a tree first.

But I thank you for making me google entropy as I'd never heard of it. It warrants more attention, but I'm not sure that its my thing. I have really had trouble understanding it. I know your'e quite a bright mathematician but the theory of it may be a bit out of my league:sneaky2:

There. Another thing we agree on!

Soon you'll come round to my individualistic, boundary-led, reductionist western hegemonic science and be able to get on with your life. :D

Nah, im far too naturaly inclusive to go your way.:001_tt2:

at the present you present yourself as a rock in the stream of my force flow, I will run past you and around you like the stream. eventualy you shall be worn down to a small round pebble and pushed along in the flow.

consider this your conforming to force flow entropy:001_cool: