todays job

burrell_

just tought i would share todays job as it was such a hot day i cant belive i done it.

took 3 big limbs off a pine and dead wooded it witch for some reasion me camera cant remember taking but i can, took the pine out in the pic, reduced and shaped the beach witch didnt turn out as well as i hoped, took a limb off the cork oak and took all the green out of the acer negundo first time iv done something like that what a game every time u turn round there is one more green bits laughing at u

sorry only got one before and after pic witch it the beach

and its the first time i took something bigger than a ms200 up a tree took the 441 on spikes to the pine once i took top off it so im happy

5976566e7b636_pictures166.jpg.55fcec75d58d43ce9fa7abc398716355.jpg

5976566e779ea_pictures165.jpg.6a0905b301f6253e9444de887d74853c.jpg

5976566e7402e_pictures167.jpg.6868aecedf4c92fcbef72c1f19d59ce8.jpg

5976566e6f41a_pictures162.jpg.f2c1809e3da3e8801184865f240721a9.jpg

5976566e6bdab_pictures164.jpg.dd578a4c926afb9b59fca272665b55ee.jpg

for any saw i just use the non bungie tool strops with the metal ring, one of the long ones as ive a long reach!

the beech doesnt look too bad, just a shame about the gap on the left, why do you think it diddnt turn out as well as you hoped? (if you know what youre not happy with, you'll not do the same next time!)

josh what do u use to tie a bigger saw to ur harness as the bungee one i use for me 200 dont really feel safe with the 441 hanging of it

Do you use a Hitch Climber Burrel? You can always clip the saw into the extra hole to take the weight of your harness?:001_smile: