Put a few things on ebay

Dean Lofthouse

wow 2000 30amp fuses for £47 delivered..

sounds a bargain as landy is eating 30amp fuses at a rate of 1 or more per week.:thumbdown:

or maybe i should do the ultimate bodge (no not tinfoil) two male spades with an inch of wire:thumbup: like the previous owner did! one day this truck is having a new loom:thumbup1:

wow 2000 30amp fuses for £47 delivered..

sounds a bargain as landy is eating 30amp fuses at a rate of 1 or more per week.

or maybe i should do the ultimate bodge (no not tinfoil) two male spades with an inch of wire like the previous owner did! one day this truck is having a new loom

I've worked out that at the rate you eating fuses that box of 2000 will last you 38 years :001_smile:

Might end up having to split them :001_rolleyes:

at first it looks like im out of fuel, then i notice temp gauge is at bottom too, also indicators going out, just used my last fuse from my stash.. anybody know hand signal for 'im going to brake suddenly -swing right a bit then turn off sharply left into a hidden driveway?

First thing to check is where the harness crosses over the gearbox bell housing, if there's no rubbing through there undo the whole fuse carrier infront of the gear lever and leave it loose and see if it still does it, sometimes it get a bit cramps behind the fuses and wires can rub and touch

thanks dean i'll find time this wknd to check it over. previous owner nicely installed a later bulkhead and mashed all the wiring for me as well as welding on a new rear crossmember with rear loom still inside:thumbdown:, lost count of all the wires i have cut and bypassed, if i had a spare vehicle to use i'd sort this one for good with a loom and plenty solder..