Can I take CS32 if I've got CS10 & CS11

j_s

There is a chance depending on who you talk to, and who you can get to arrange it.

But at very least you will need to take CS31.4 first (takedown of hungup trees) as this was not covered in the earlier units.

First I would contact your local NPTC assessment centre. Ask them to organise you a CS31.4 and a CS32 to be taken in a month or two.

If they do, you are home and dry.

If they say something like 'computer says no' you are going to have to start wiggling if you wish to avoid doing CS30 / 31 assessments.

Once the 31.4 / 32 assessment is booked, I would then only bother with the CS32 training. Takedown is covered by Cs32, the only differece is you are getting the tree down with a winch rather than a breaking bar.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.