Never give up guys,my Ifor's just turned up!

THE88MAN

Not if you got paid out by an insurance company, it will be there’s now so you would have to give it to them or you would be committing an act of fraud/theft/dishonesty.
It wasn't insured mate,thats why i've hunted high and low and got a result,potentially.Its my trailer,i have the paperwork,i've taken legal advice and if it goes out the back door the force in question which i won't name will have a case to answer.End of the day i just want back whats rightfully mine and worked hard for,i'm sure many feel the same.sorry for ranting :001_smile:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be straight round there if they're dragging their feet. Last thing you want is for it to disappear again. What they gona do if you go and get it - You own it, if they then seize it as evidence at least you'll have a receipt. Don't let the police undo your good work finding it.

Best of luck

Rob

P.S I base this on the police recovering a stolen car to their compound and it disappearing from there................

I think you're exactly right rob,thanks,steve

It wasn't insured mate,thats why i've hunted high and low and got a ....................... :001_smile:

I assumed because you were looking you probably weren’t paid out or it was just out of principle, I only said it in case you were paid out so you didn’t get your hopes up if that was the case ;)

I assumed because you were looking you probably weren’t paid out or it was just out of principle, I only said it in case you were paid out so you didn’t get your hopes up if that was the case ;)

No worries mate,i saw the word 'theft' and it got me going lol.I was insured from new and cancelled it a year before it was nicked (like an idiot) because i assume so many get nicked all our premiums go up? thats a tax on the careful i reckon! After reading the chipper at the traffic lights thread in dudley nothings safe obviously

I'd be straight round there if they're dragging their feet. Last thing you want is for it to disappear again. What they gona do if you go and get it - You own it, if they then seize it as evidence at least you'll have a receipt. Don't let the police undo your good work finding it.

Best of luck

Rob

P.S I base this on the police recovering a stolen car to their compound and it disappearing from there................

Likewise our chipper turned up and police went and confirmed it and then the copper had a few days off

when we chased him we were told the thiefs had been back and picked it up so no chipper for us:thumbdown: