Help please

Marcus B-T

The other thing is a software app tip is a low tech physical thing but precision made hence the price i had one made for my own use but son others have seen it and said they want one

O.K marcus, slow down the typing and start over!

What is it were getting for £15? a device that stands alone or a software application that turns our phones/cameras into a DBH and clinometer?

iether way I would like to know more.

communication skills not your strength eah marcus!:lol:

Im teasing you marcus! and hi by the way!

Sorry doing all this from my new phone so struggling a bit with small keys. It is something you put your phone onto rosy i cannot say more i have a patent application on it but wanted to gauge demand. I want to make it as cheap as possible, but need to cover costs. Sorry about not replying to pm messages not easy on my phone to fortunately maybe the software does have other applications?

Sounds good Marcus, but your inability to use your phones buttons does make me wonder whether your new app will actually work!

I am sure there would be a very high demand if you can provide an accurate clinometer for a low cost. Please keep us posted.