Scotland, recomend somewhere to me?

yorkshire pudding

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here Stephen, that picture with the telly in the view, was that taken around this time last year? got a very similar picture myself from over on Skye...

yorkshire pud, if your over the inverness way Reelig glen is worth a lil visit to see some supertall Douglas. if you do lochness from the west coast dont go on the northern road, use the south side, slower goin, but much nicer, falls of foyers ont way through, good little pub at dores, sells some of the Cairngorm breweries ales as well as other highland brewed ale, look out for tradewinds and ossian.

if you head east a bit there a huge layered beech on the Cawdor (i think it is) estate.

if you go north on the A9 theres good eating at 'The Storehouse' at foulis. then not too far drive from there is a nice walk upto the fyerish monument, around the base of the hill which it stands on theres some monster sitka.

DSC02375.jpg.3f5d5e59eb4637f7833b86cb6f215788.jpg

Cheers all, some cracking info there!

Think Skye will be having the pleasure of our company on the way up, and Yve, i've heard about these lovely quiet beaches, exactly where we are thinking of parking up and spending a night in the motor wrapped up cosy with a wee dram or two!

Thanks for all the help so far, will be first Holiday/break we've had on our own in a long long time, much needed.

Hope it's yorkshire tea you have up there Stephen, stand yer spoon up in it strength stuff :0)