Tractor and Timber trailer for sale

Andy Gentle

• 3 months later...

This is all going to an auction in Suffolk on Saturday, when I took it down the road I nearly changed my mind and turned back (Still not convinced I want to sell it:confused1:) but it's there now. It's a farm sale and there is other stuff, mostly Agri,there as well. Details are here if anyone if interested. Peter Crichton - DOWNLOAD AUCTION CATALOGUES

• 3 months later...
Time has come to sell my Tractor and timber trailer. Since buying the lorry it is not really used enough and we don't do so much woodland work now. Also selling the bulk chip trailer. I have placed an ad in the classifieds, pm me if you are interested or want more info. It is ideal for big jobs and saves a lot of cutting up on site.

hi there mate i am just seing if you still have the tractor and trailer for sale if you still got her can you bell me asap number 07968146419. if you dont do you no were there the is a other one 4 sale or to hire the trailer. i am based in the west midlands thanks sam.

hi there mate i am just seing if you still have the tractor and trailer for sale if you still got her can you bell me asap number 07968146419. if you dont do you no were there the is a other one 4 sale or to hire the trailer. i am based in the west midlands thanks sam.

What hire rate do you expect to pay and for how long. I dont normally hire out my MB Trac and 9T Kesla forwarding trailer but it is available at the moment although transport might be the killer as my haulage contractor would expect at least £400 each way from Bolton to the West Midlands.

What hire rate do you expect to pay and for how long. I dont normally hire out my MB Trac and 9T Kesla forwarding trailer but it is available at the moment although transport might be the killer as my haulage contractor would expect at least £400 each way from Bolton to the West Midlands.

not shur wot price mate you got any pic and how much wud it hold? thanks sam

Its a forward control MB Trac with 9 tonne trailer but I normally load 4 tonne on MB Trac and 8 tonne on trailer so 12 tonne combined. Really depends how good the roads are as its not a driven trailer but does have hydraulic drawbar steer. The MB Trac also has crab steer. If I new how to post photo's I would but they always seem to big to load up.