CS30 Refresher Training Recommendations

orang-utan

NPTC only do assessments, and I don't believe there is any requirement for retaking assessments.

If you have say, CS31, and you do a CS32 assessment, this, I recon, is considered a type of CS31 "refresher".

LANTRA AWARDS (oops didn't mean to shout) have training courses for experianced operatives that are, say, a day rather than a week, so any Lantra provider should be able to sort you out a package. Check out the lantra awards website.

My only experiance of training providers in the south east is Kingswood training near Tonbridge.

Yes, according to H&SE you are supposed to carry out refresher training in all held units every three years for professional use or five years for occasional use.

I will check out Kingswood.

Thanks

As far as I am aware it is only a recommendation to do a refresher (please can we not get into this one again)

I can do refresher training... but the posters above are about right. NPTC do not have a requirement for you to re-take an assessment, but the demand comes from HSE rather than NPTC.

HSE recommend that for professional users, refreshers should be undertaken every 5 years. For occasional / non-professional users, the refresher time period comes down to 3 years.

PM me if you need any more information.

Cheers,

David.