Jobs you wished you never did

Steve Bullman

not had too much crap with the trees, mainly the old story, hawthorn, black thorn etc but i did pack candles for 2 weeks into boxes and she got me doing the lawn and they had a huge black dog that used to try and hump me(and im only small)

oh i also used to work for my dad painting!!!!!!!!!! man thats boaring, payed for my mx bike, jump bike and kit tho so ''mussent grumbly''

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last 4 days in blizzard/rain and a crap muddy site. working for Bloke just got divorced, wife in house with her lesby friend,(no I never saw any bedroom action whilst climbing..but I did look just in case..lol). Wife has to be out of house in June and really miffed that ex hubby is spending 2 grand on felling and another 6 on landscaping. (can find the money when he wants type). Never made us a drink at all, then asked us if she could have a few logs.... of course we cut them, split and even stacked them..Like fcuk..

Went into business with a friend, manufacturing and selling kitchen doors. Basically, you keep the existing units and replace worktops, doors blah blah blah.

Been around a while now but we were one of the first in the country to do it.

My mate decided he would go one step further and sell franchises at £10,000 a go. We show them how to go on and manufacturer their orders for them.

We went bump, and unbeknown to me my mate sold a couple more franchises and pocketed the money.

He asked me up to his house one day and told me to bring the gun, went up thinking we were going shooting, took wife and kids to sit with his wife while we were out.

Next thing I know is a huge blacked out mercedes pulls up outside the house, four huge heavies and a little chap got out.

Turns out they were from London and had come up to collect their money, goods to the value, or the third option we didn't need to talk about.

I won't go into detail at what happened then, suffice to say, I got out of there after showing the heavies some home made crimps.

I left him to it, but it is the first time in my life I have actually feared for it. They came packing as well.

I saw my so called mate once after that to tell him in no uncertain terms what I thought of him and have never seen him since.

I was unwittingly dragged into an extremely dangerous situation WITH KIDS IN TOW. If I wouldn't have had time to calm down I would have half killed the pratt

Who needs mates like that. That was 20 years ago and I have been a sole trader ever since. Never trust anyone to that extent again.