MS250 spraying fuel ???

HDAV

Found a great video after I had dismantled most of the saw 🙈 L&S diagram is wrong for my saw but the video looks right fuel hose doesn’t show any cracks but I the the seal to the tank isn’t sealing while it’s apart and carb is off I’m going to give it a clean does it need new gaskets et to reassemble? 
guy in video bought a whole kit I wasn’t going to……. Filter looks newish and I have a new plug ready to fit just hope this solves the issues 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/11/2022 at 20:45, spudulike said:

That is the fuel line but check to see that is what yours looks like as this saw is a bit like the Ford Fiesta....it has been around many years in different guises!

Genuine fuel line was £10.50 plus shipping so I decided to try a £4 eBay delivered special waiting for it to arrive 🤞it solves the running issue and the spraying issue if it does then I’ll look to sort the bar and chain out 

• 3 weeks later...

So it took quite a while for the aftermarket fuel line to arrive 🤨 finally got around to fitting it today before I forgot how it put it back together……

got it done it’s fiddly as and put a little fuel in and got engine to fire more easily than I expected (hoping that’s it sorted) will refit the bar etc and check operation another day after taking a spill on some ice last night I can’t see me using it for a while 😖

Edited by HDAV
  • Like 1