Zee Claus-meister ist back

David Humphries

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I take it that was your first time at a mattheck chat! lmao, he is a character for sure!

If you dont have all or any one of the books

design rules of nature, updated VTA, stupsi explains the tree and "in the face of failure" I have them all for loan to you david, you know the score!

Have stupsi & face of failure, but really need to digest these before moving on.

Took a load of notes on Tuesday, but hoping there will be some coming from the facilitators.

Thanks for the offer.

Have stupsi & face of failure, but really need to digest these before moving on.

Took a load of notes on Tuesday, but hoping there will be some coming from the facilitators.

Thanks for the offer.

All his books are great, and well worth having.

When i spoke to him in june he mentioned a new one due out this summer so keeping my ears and eyes out at the mo.

I wouldnt mind getting his body language of people book if it gets translated too.

It is worth putting in the effort to understand the thinking tools he has developed, they have really opened my eyes, I have never walked in the woods with the same eyes since doing the training.

Unfrotunatley I think I attended what may be the last Elite training event, so if it ever does happen again, it will probably be the last time so do get on this if he offers it again through Symbiosis.

I wouldnt mind getting his body language of people book if it gets translated too.

Ha Ha...can probably live without the mans lecture on how to be a decent human being but he makes a leap of comedy I think....!:blushing:

On a more serious note he made a point of asking me ( & others variously) whether I thought it all bullshit! I was gobsmacked Unsure as to the reason for the inquisition I felt somehow compelled to reassure the man of the significance of what he has achieved in the name of arboriculture...as if I know.:blushing:

Personally I am very happy(:001_smile:) to witness the progress to which you refer. VTA is a system. It needs to be applied methodically. The simple obstruction that the unknown quantity presents to the well detailed and historical explanations the prof has made to date through the very animated and amusing books, aswell as more serious tomes, dealing with the formulaic constructions and mathematics is not to be passed over in this regard. This is addressed head on as I see it. The system is truly a tool for the arboricuturist. It may well have unsettled the complacent intellect, those that rely and reside in an "all knowing" but I think Mattheck is trying to strip his insight to the bare bones and fles by the seat of his pants in an attempt to impart an invaluable insight to arborists the world over. I applaud the strides he makes in this direction.

Great seminar...:001_cool:

• 2 years later...