Learning about kit.

josh

hick, hick!!!:sneaky2:

i am a hill billy tony, big diference.

back on track josh, just ask. thats what i do. you won:biggrin:t even need to look through past posts, everyday everyone is discussing what they have been up to and what they think, dont be scared to ask, i never knew most of the up to date stuff and i have been climbing for 13 years.:001_smile:

hick, hick!!!:sneaky2:

i am a hill billy tony, big diference.

back on track josh, just ask. thats what i do. you won:biggrin:t even need to look through past posts, everyday everyone is discussing what they have been up to and what they think, dont be scared to ask, i never knew most of the up to date stuff and i have been climbing for 13 years.:001_smile:

hillbilly schmillbilly, just shoosh at eat your catfish virgil!:lol:

cool, cheers! just wasnt sure if it was a bit of a novice question...

yeah basically want to know more about climbing kit. i kind of know the obvious ones like karabiners, rope, prusiks, harness, flipline, most knots but thats about it. i dont have any kit yet so i dont know if it'll make it harder for me to learn but i want to start before my cs 38 in march and 39, whenever it might be.:001_smile:

should be able to find helpful vids on youtube on how to install cambium saver etc, easier to understand if you can see it, i find it hard to picture from words so seeing in flesh or vid helps. don't think you need that for cs38 but usually the instructors are only too happy to show tecniques etc..Ed