Decent and comfortable Bluetooth ear defenders

IronMike

Evening all.

After another day on the machine wearing my Peltor ear defenders, I’m now starting to put some effort into finding some comfier ones to wear. I currently have Peltors as mentioned, and have added my Sena 10S comm kit to it. Unfortunately the headband on the actual defenders digs into my bonce a fair amount just above my ears. 

So I’m After recommendations for comfy ear defenders please. Ideally I’d like to move my Sena kit over to the new pair, but I’m happy to look at options that might have the Bluetooth and some quality speakers built in all ready. I need to be able to chat on the phone too so a mic is necessary also. Please note these are just for use when I’m operating the Logbullet.

Ive been eying up the isotunes offering but they don’t ship until 21st April. 

Thanks in advance for any top tips.

I’ve got the Stihl Dynamic BT’s. I like them and the speaker quality is surprisingly good.

BLOG.STIHL.CO.UK

Get connected with the DYNAMIC BT Bluetooth ear protectors. Perfect for listening to your favourite music or taking quick phone calls whilst working.