12th. Arborists Trade Fair June 11th - 12th

John Hancock

Is this a one day event? I know the dates say its on for two days but the end time is shown as Saturday, 12th June at 05.00!!! I guess it could be an allnighter though :confused1:12th Arborists' Trade Fair 2010 | Facebook

Its Just the way FaceBook do the dates on their events page. Its on over two days, Friday and Saturday. Friday is always busy, as you tend to get a lot of the guys from Arb companies having a day out. Saturday is also just as busy but with more families etc..

Camping (or the lack of it) was an issue last year, but this was down to the land owner and not the AA.

Given the missus strict instructions to not book a holiday that clashes with the show this year.

Won't be taking my dogs even if they are allowed - took my Jack Russell to Capel Manor a couple of years back and he went for another dog whilst in Treeworker's tent causing display rack mayhem!

Mucho :blushing: