Looking for a South Devon based forestry worker

Big J

We've got a fair amount of work in South Devon over winter and with it being an area we've not worked in up to now, I'm lacking subcontractors in that area. 

I have a couple of months worth of nice work on National Trust ground, thinning young conifer (motor manual felling, with mechanical processing) followed by thinning middle aged oak and beech. The work is around Ashburton.

I am looking for a seriously competent and experienced forestry worker. No need for tickets beyond the basic chainsaw tickets and first aid, but they need to be hardworking and able to work without constant supervision. Very good day rates.

Nice spot up there, walked many times through it. I've worked in Holne Chase woods just the other side of the river. I was so glad that the NT/Woodland Trust bought those woods as the whole valley there is a rare gem of continuous woodland.

I know a couple of local forestry guys who are probably too busy, but may know people who might be available, so if you don't get any leads let me know. 

I'd be quite up for working up there, but really I'm doing arb rather than forestry.