Hate January

TREE-SURGEON-ESSEX

No work as snow has lost me a weeks work also could not do quotes etc.

Advertising bills website bills and a nice £800 bill for new clutch and flywheel for truck.

What a month im already stressed and not even worked a full week,

Just thought i cheers everyone up lol:biggrin:

Edited by TREE-SURGEON-ESSEX

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No work as snow has lost me a weeks work also could not do quotes etc.

Advertising bills website bills and a nice £800 bill for new clutch and flywheel for truck.

What a month im already stressed and not even worked a full week,

Just thought i cheers everyone up lol:biggrin:

Cheers for that . Just what I needed not . Know the feeling stressed :lol::lol:

I'm in the same boat! Can't pay any bills and have nothing due in!

I've been sayign for years that I would liek to have january off every year, but you need to be in for that one phone call that will start the year off nicley! That won't happen till the snows gone though!

:001_tt2:

Its the boredom i need to fix something or annoy some one lol i miss the small pleasures

you sound like a bored hyper pest, you really ned to embrace the forum in the right way, get the laptop on your lap, surround yourself with coffee, cake, biscuits and some sweets, ALL the remote controls for everything in the room that can annoy you if they were used and just start threads about everything you have always wanted to know or ask or compare, then you will need an emergency pillow for when your seat starts to sink due to the length of time you have sat in it:thumbup:

you sound like a bored hyper pest, you really ned to embrace the forum in the right way, get the laptop on your lap, surround yourself with coffee, cake, biscuits and some sweets, ALL the remote controls for everything in the room that can annoy you if they were used and just start threads about everything you have always wanted to know or ask or compare, then you will need an emergency pillow for when your seat starts to sink due to the length of time you have sat in it:thumbup:

LOL Im good but thanks haha:001_huh:

Stevie, I love the simplicity of your life!! Kids, food, wife, arbtalk, work! Not necessarily in that order!

I know you have plenty other stuff to deal with too mate but your cheerful approach to the important things in life is refreshing. Now f&*k off, I'm in a bad mood and so is everybody else!