Can anyone give me any oppourtunities?

mikedrums69

I did orginally put up a post asking if anone could take me on as an trainee. But i think, with this current financial climate, i was being a bit optermistic.

So now i'm asking if anyone, in the gloucester area can offer me some work experience? I currently hold my Lantra basic maintenance and crosscutting and have done 3 weeks work experience with a local company.

Basically im looking for someone who could show me the ropes and give me more experience before i do my NPTC units 30,31,38 and 39, which i've got booked for this coming March/April.

I am fully committed and have a masive desire to do this as an career (and hopefully go to canada to work with my uncle). I have my own car and P.P.E and im willing to travel up to 30 miles from where i live (Forest of dean).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Mike

hey...phone book is a rally good way forward...thats how i started..go self employed and youll make yourself more marketable as its easier for people to take you on, if you cant get anywhere that way, try doing 1 week work experience (work for free) with a local comapny...they cant turn that down and will prob give you work after if you show willing !!

hey...phone book is a rally good way forward...thats how i started..go self employed and youll make yourself more marketable as its easier for people to take you on, if you cant get anywhere that way, try doing 1 week work experience (work for free) with a local comapny...they cant turn that down and will prob give you work after if you show willing !!

A good idea but may be a days work experience is better. I can tell by lunch time if someone is going to be invited back the next day. You dont want to slave for a week for nothing.