Ballario & Forestello A12V1000

treediver

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the A11V (11 ton) and have yet to find anything it wont split including knotty stuff etc.

How do you find moving it around as the one A12 is something like 290kg (petrol). Depending on how there balanced I dont think i'll pull it up my 8ft ifor ramps without an electric winch.

How do you find moving it around as the one A12 is something like 290kg (petrol). Depending on how there balanced I dont think i'll pull it up my 8ft ifor ramps without an electric winch.

its a heavy lump to pull around its ok on fairly level ground, on soft ground or slopes i pull it with the quad or pickup, i wouldnt fancy pulling it up a trailer by hand.

I have the A12 650, and it is a lump to move about, flat ground for one person, mild slopes can be done with 2 easily.

Absolutely ruins you back though splitting near to the ground all the time!!!

Thats why i liked the A12 1000 as it had an adjustable table I could bust bigger rings on the deck and still work at waist height for the other stuff without totally knacker my back, but from what everybody says it dosent sound very portable to bring along to jobs.