free labour

Gavin

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big trees-big cheque-bigger overheads.Surely big trees are not the be all and end all,you can make just as much doing 2 small jobs in a day and have a change of scenery.Done plenty big trees myself but i wouldn't want someone with a gung ho thrill seeker attitude on one of my jobs either.:001_cool:

We are bias Jamie as we see a fair share of big trees. Your 880 is out every week when we're on jobs.

I am sad to say that guys like this is why I dont miss working in Sussex. There is plenty of big trees down there. Obviously not enough to go around.

• 2 weeks later...

this tread is funny to read as gavin is married to my auntie and not so long ago worked with him for 3 years. what can i say really lol like it how he wants to offer his services for free but when you guys rip him he gets all moody (kiss kiss tossers) WHAT A WAY TO SHOW PEOPLE YOUR THE MAN FOR THE JOB PMSL

keep them coming i am loving it lol