Bandit 65xp trottle backing off

Hollands

I have a bandit 65xp, I bought it brand new a year or so ago and it is an awesome machine. Recently the throttle has started to back off a fraction, so the autofeed is struggling to re-engage the rollers once they stop. It is a 35hp vanguard motor and i was wondering if anyone knew if there was an adjustment on it to tighten the throttle up a bit. I have checked the manual, but no luck. I am trying to avoid the old tie it up with a bungy look. Cheers.

There is a dealer called mal scott for big chip uk, look on line for his contact detail. He is very helpful and may be able to help you.

Good luck

Keven

Cheers mate. I'm actually in New zealand and i will contact the dealer over here, just thought it might be something someone has come across before. Its not a major problem, but it means you have to keep walking to the front of the chipper to push the throttle up when your chipping bigger stuff.

I would think that the throttle quadrant needs to be nipped up to give it a tad more friction. Failing that get a bungee!

Dude! throttle quadrant? Please forgive my lack of knowledge here I really appreciate your help but I am no mechanic. I have tried messing with a set screw, but not really helping hold the throttle in place, I thought the cable might have stretched and needs shortening a tad, but nervous about doing things without really being sure what the problem is. Thanks for the replies guys.