Husky 562XP availability?

ag Ed

I personally just prefer the look of the high top which is what is required for the bigger air filter but yea bigger air filter can't hurt performance am sure i am sure there is a saw boffin on hear that will tell u in our climate it's not necessary but it's aesthetically pleasing so I prefer it I got mine in Germany don't think u would be able to import it for 600 I actually paid 700 total cos got some chains and a nice Japanese bar as well

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

3 hours ago, Marksquirrell said:

Skyland have just started stocking it

thanks, just having a look through their selection of saw now and i must say they have a very good range of some of the slightly harder to find saws and are pretty competitively priced
i see they've got the 560xp, 560xpg and the 562xp but not the 562xpg listed. i would rather like the heated handles and more than anything the heated carb so perhaps i go for the 560xpg over the 562xpg is i can't find anyone with the cake and cherry of the 562xpg
for what i'm doing the difference between 0.325" and 3/8" gauge isn't really going to be noticeable i suppose and looking at the pics i've not really got a preference looks wise over the slimmed down or full fat high top of the 562

i have a 562 xp and yes the power is the same but the chassis is slightly different , D009 mount and runs 3/8 chain  like most pro huskys , and different clutch and higher capacity oil pump and air filter and top cover , i got it because my saws all had D009 mounts , great saw , no issues whatsoever , did open the muffler to allow heat escape better and added a lot of heat reflective tape used in race care engine bays on the crankcase nder the muffler and all inside the top cover  and dremeled a hole in  the top cover to replicate the newer versions which you'll see in the pic beside the handle and down the side of it too  which removed about 3/4 inch of material so a big assist with keeping things cooler  like the newer ones , 

IMG_6260.jpg

Edited by huskywilson