stihl 362

carlos

I brought the echo 620 to replace the stihl 361 about 21 months ago. Its a lovely saw, its still on the original guide bar and has worked flawlessly the entire time. Starts reliably and runs tank after tank no problem. There is a reasonable power difference between the two though, the old 361 stopped at nothing whereas the echo needs a little more consideration wen using the entire bar (18 inch). If you start a cut on a log the same as you would a 361 youll stall it, it needs a gentler introduction. I wouldnt say it was underpowered though you can add pressure once your in the cut it just doesnt like the first 10% off it ( or thats the case for my saw anyways). Its not the lightest either. All in all though a very decent and reliable saw, and If echo find a way to ring a little more power out of it in the near future it will take some beating. I brought there leaf blower at the same time and its been just as reliable.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic