Rock Exotica Equipment Goes Live!

gustharts

RockExotica-2.jpg

We are pleased to announce that the Rock Exotica products have now gone live on our website!:thumbup:

https://www.gustharts.com/Products/Arborist%20Equipment/Arborist%20Climbing%20Equipment/Rock%20Exotica%20Equipment/

We are taking delivery of the first shipment of goods early next week so any orders placed may face a small delay. By end of play next week we hope to be fully up and running though.

We hope you will be as happy with the products and their quality as we here at Gustharts are.

Please Note: The website is currently undergoing some indexing amendments in order to make your browsing experience easier so apologies for any hiccups caused by this.

Edited by gustharts

Ah Sorry I was supposed to mention that!

The Unicender will not be CE marked until later this year. We anticipate it to be around March time. As soon as it arrives it will be added to the site. I'll be sure to let you all know on Arbtalk aswell

It is coming though I promise!:biggrin:

• 1 month later...

At the moment it's difficult to get a clear picture of what the end product will be like as they are currently making amendments for the CE marking hence the delay. We've heard previous versions have been subject to wear issues but until the next version is with us I'm afraid I can't tell u whether parts will be replaceable or how it will hold up against abrasion.

We'll keep u posted when we know anymore.