Removing my post

Stuart84

I removed your post, under the naming/shaming ruling. I didn't find it at all offensive and it is useful to know suppliers that there may be issues with. But we do have a rule in place to help protect the site. I "soft-deleted" it for the time being, and if the other mods andthe Site Admin decide it was a reasonable thread, then I'm happy to be over ruled and the thread be re-instated. Hope this clarifies things. :001_smile:

I read your post bud, and you 'named &shamed' the company u got it from which is against forum rules bud. Like me or anyone else that needs a rant just put the details in leaving the names out 👍 and u wont go wrong lol

Difficult i know as i wanted to name and shame the other day, and people on here are smart enough to figure out which company it is.

Dan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.