DMM Vault / Rockexotica Transporter

Dilz

SO i have the Rockexotica Transporter - Its a nice bit of kit, had it for a few months now - however, certain times I like to hook my chainsaws via the front handle so the blade is horizontal and not hanging down (e.g when sorting out rigging lines, or walking on the ground or using a bigger saw in the tree)

Before I used a large caritool and this hooked them easily, and the samll caritool could as well but they snap far too easily.

I havent had chance to see a DMM Vault yet but i was wondering if anyone who knows what I'm on about and who has one knows if it will take a saw on the front handle.

SO i have the Rockexotica Transporter - Its a nice bit of kit, had it for a few months now - however, certain times I like to hook my chainsaws via the front handle so the blade is horizontal and not hanging down (e.g when sorting out rigging lines, or walking on the ground or using a bigger saw in the tree)

Before I used a large caritool and this hooked them easily, and the samll caritool could as well but they snap far too easily.

I havent had chance to see a DMM Vault yet but i was wondering if anyone who knows what I'm on about and who has one knows if it will take a saw on the front handle.

I know exactly what you mean and I use an old carry tool without the spring clip for doing the same as you. And have the new vaults but to exspensive and shiny for doing the same:thumbup1: