Forst TR6 and ST6

Luckyleaf

• 3 weeks later...

On 11/10/2018 at 19:00, Johntr6 said:

Going to try the sensor tomorrow if all fails going to ring them tomorrow if it fails, what you mean by crimps on the cable mate ? as mine started doing this about 6 month a go pulls to one side, tracks are greased up cheers 

The tracking cable has a metal crimp on the end. My crimps failed so the inner cable was allowed to move when it should have stayed put when moving the tracking cable. Result being I could track one way but not the other. 

Not a big issue and sorted within 24hrs when it was under warrenty and only a couple of hours work mainly due to panel removal and cable routing. 

The feed roller does reverse when the button is pushed at idle. 

Jim

I am having a mare with my st6p , at 40 hours the top feed roller, came out of the housing , smashed all the casings up , ripped off both pipes and landed hydraulic oil all over my customers driveway, redwood sent out a third party to fix it which they did , now at 70 hours its done the same again, great machine when working .But twice in a couple of months im having to put jobs forward because of machine issues.  i appreciate that redwood will rectify but its just the hassle that i could do without

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2