site safety card

jamesw

advice needed please i am looking for work and have been told that a cscs card would be advantageous!(? spelling:blushing:)I have looked it up on tinternetand have the following. It costs £25 and involves a h&s test. My question is what is the offical website because all i can find are ones that want to charge a fee to train me:sneaky2: Also what trade/colour card do arborists go for? sorry for being simples

any help mucho appreciated:thumbup1:

same oppinion mate , if your working for them and you hace the cscs ticket and they dont then it is pointles and if for anyreason your working on a site where it is required and your the only one with it you could end up having to take full responsibility . personally i think that we are tree surgeons and not part of the construction indutry what so ever , there are far better ways of getting work as a subby , what tickets do you have so far mate ?

We had to have cscs in place for all sites that were run by a main contractor from the construction game, it was the contractors specification, no cscs no work. This covered various sites as military, Tescos and were large contracts for a small tree company, so worth the small amount of time spent at a puter screen doing a simple test.

We had to have cscs in place for all sites that were run by a main contractor from the construction game, it was the contractors specification, no cscs no work. This covered various sites as military, Tescos and were large contracts for a small tree company, so worth the small amount of time spent at a puter screen doing a simple test.

so did you get much work from it ?? i looked into it but down here there is not much call for it at all

cs30/31/38 39assessment 25th this month

i personally would go for my street works tickets which includes traffic management etc and maybe if your still looking for work then see which agency your local councils are using !!! if you were in cornwall i would see if you fancied a trial mate:biggrin: