Japanese 201 Review Translated

Haironyourchest

Ok folks....its Friday eve, three scotches under the belt, a fourth on hand and laptop on lap... Stumble on a review of the MS201 in a weird asian language. So I copy past into Google Translate just for the craic and it identifies it as Japanese. For some reason I got a massive kick out of reading this. I am a Japanophile anyway, but I really think this is cool! Hope Im not breaking any rules by copy-pasting it here, If so - Im sorry and will take myself off to bed without any tea........without further ado - :corkysm21::corkysm21:

German steel company, will come out one after another good chainsaw.

Chainsaw club, we were allowed to use the "MS201" of the latest model.

Frankly "well-off!" And "excessive force because the cut is not necessary," it felt.

The saw chain is the first place unnecessary force unnecessary if thorns properly, but what has also improved the sustainability of its sharpness, does not need much force.

Na amazing me the latest model with admiration.

However, never older (200 or 020) is also not a bad model.

Also to have been still active in active service in the Association, it is what your existing models want even if much important.

Although it is standard for when we introduce new models, environmentally friendly, reduce the burden on the body, we are emphasizing operational performance, cost performance, and design.

That point, "MS201" I felt Na has both.

In particular, since this time were used "MS201C-E" is with a virtual pump (primary pump depending on the manufacturer), pumped up is easy and engine start-up of the fuel is a breeze.

This side is often those with the natural way in the model of the Japanese chainsaw manufacturer.

However, for other performance, Japan's chainsaw manufacturers I'd want more caught up with the steel's development technology.

It may be that you must learn to Steel's management philosophy.

It would not be an exaggeration to say that the leader of the chainsaw industry.

It is the most frequently adopted to have chainsaw manufacturers in our association.

Well, in the way and forest volunteer activities that start the mountain work, and anyone who tries to introduce a steel company of chainsaws,

First, we recommend that you buy "MS201" or "MS201C-E" (40 cm of the guide bar).

Until harvesting wooden material of medium 径木 from small-diameter trees, you will play an active part anything almost.

In the lightweight class, it is a model often loyal from amateur to professional.

Stock also I think also that there is no problem to buy a "MS200" when it was I be cheaper if there is.

Students who want a lightweight model even a little a powerless I think that it is better to buy a "MS192C-E" (35 cm of the guide bar).

And to is enough if thinning of up to 30-40 cm in diameter, there are rather lightweight minute, often is also a good surface easier to work efficiently done by the branches pay.

It is said to casual users, but since foreign casual users hard than do-it-yourself of Japan, there are durability enough.

In forestry team of our association we have adopted one.

If you stick a metal spike sold separately and is perfect.

A little large trees and oak, many person the opportunity to kill a hardwood such as oak, "MS241C-M" (45 cm of the guide bar) or "MS261" (50 cm guide bar) would be optimal.

Cutting speed horsepower is up will increase dramatically.

Because the big tree does not increase the work efficiency even with small models of horsepower, more of this class will be less burden on the body.

Since the weight naturally heavier than "MS201", it is not suitable for anyone who wants "MS201" is heavy, body class is using as a normal class in the forest industry.

In any case, the chainsaw is mon of Nanbo using.

Cost basis for those who align buy the model of a number also will not stay so.

It is important to be able to harvesting timber material the trees as much as possible variety of 径級 in one of the models.

Diameter of up to twice the guide bar by technology it is possible to kill to safety.

It is, who have a "MS192C-E" is, buy models then the "MS241C-M" and "MS261" called.

If you have a "MS201", I think further a good choice to keep up adding to buy something, "MS362" above.

The chainsaw club, you can actually use, including the chainsaw of various manufacturers Steel's chainsaw.

Class There are also various.

By all means, on top of your participation, please try.