Arblite trueflex

Arbman

I had a pair of arblite type C. Hardly worn them compared to my stretch airs, in fact iv had them 3 years and they still look brand new because they've been at home in my wardrobe for most of the time.

They are ok. Most similar to the hiflex i would say, soft and close fitting, lightweight alright, just didnt do it for me.

The original blue arblite trousers were first introduced nearly 3 years ago so that's about right! The Truflex outer material is black. We're always open to constructive criticism so would be pleased to hear any ideas about what would encourage you to wear these rather than, for instance, Stretch Air owhy

Right, that will be them then, I do remember I got them as soon as they came out.

The main things that would tempt me away from Stretch air would be fit and price.

If the leg length is right and they are not too baggy, that is a good start. My Extremes are too short, but fit on the waist, and the ordinary ones are about right length wise but too big on the waist, and they are both mediums!

Hard wearing outer material is the other big one, as I destroyed a pair of Hi-flexs in about 6 months flat.